Monday, January 30, 2006

listen and obey


judge marilyn says i rule
Originally uploaded by ratterrell.
awhile back i saw something talking about getting free autographed photos from the people's court. it sounded like something fun to do so i did it. the other day my autographed judge marilyn photo arrived and she said i rule. read it and weep. i rule! since i rule it is safe to say that i must therefore be king. as you king i command each of you to send me $100. do it now. remember according to judge marilyn ... I RULE

1 Comments:

  • You'll have to get in line Your Highness. I've got to send money to Southern Seminary for tuition, my apartment complex, the utility company, the health insurance company, the hospital where Dee Dee had her emergency room visit, the credit card company to pay for my books, and I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few. So I'll get right on that $100 payment. In about 50 years.

    Long live the king!

    By Blogger rob, at Monday, January 30, 2006 7:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home