Thursday, July 07, 2005

the state of the blogsphere

yesterday i posted about the great and instant increase in the number of visitors to this blog and the confusion that it was causing me. thankfully, adam from ys forum blogring told me that the ys update listed my blog as their blog of the week. while i appreciate the "nod of the head" i do feel i have to ask "why would they list my blog?"

so here are my thoughts:
  • ys has made a huge mistake meaning to actually type the url of http://disciplenow.blogspot.com/ instead of http://disciple-now.blogspot.com/ and accidentally sent innocent people to my blog.
  • whoever picks the "blog of the week" for the ys update was smoking something strange last week when they were putting together the update.
  • they have recommended so many blogs that they have reached the end of the blogsphere and are stuck recommending mine.

all i know for sure is that as someone who respects ys greatly i'm a little disappointed that you've dropped to such a low level. common ys i know you can do better.

2 Comments:

  • OKAY, Robert, they called & I recommended your blog!

    By Blogger sharon, at Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:14:00 PM  

  • why is your blog such a low level? What's wrong with giving a big voice to a little blog? Afterall, I've now visited 3-4 times and am thinking of even putting you on myyahoo.com RSS feeds!

    I think it's pretty cool. Just think of all the "cool people" you know who got the update e-mail? You never know...

    By Blogger Adam McLane, at Monday, July 11, 2005 6:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home